my career

Hi again fiends, today we will talk about my dreams of child and other career i like.
Since I was a child, always I like cooking, always me gift things like that. So since I was child my dream it was study gastronomy, and work in a famous restaurant or have my own cake shop.
Over time, I started to like reading and interested in the social conflicts, and began to realize that the gastronomy was not a good option. My family supports me in any option but me is the first person that enters of the university.
So, last to think a lot my choice was the career of Sociology.
Today is my second year in the career and I very happy. My career I really like, more to gastronomy hahaha. I like my university, my friends and the city; they have all received me very well.
I do not even know where o would like to work; I think there is a lot still.

Until next week! 

Comentarios

  1. woh I am also the first person in the family get into the university!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Oh! I was interested in social conflicts too, and it was one of the reason to study my career
    Pass by my blogg! bye

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario