Pets

Hi again friends! today i will speak about pets, and why do not i have one

i really like pets, my dream is to have many animals in my house, cats, dogs, turtles, etc. But actually i live in department and i have not money to take care of them, also, is a very small place.
In my other house, in Rancagua where i live with my family we do not have pets either because we are many and my little brother is babby, and other brother will not take care of him.
My dad does not want to have a pet because it is a very expensive, besides my house is small to have animals, the pets would not have a good life.

In the future i would like have pets, a many pets in a very big good place, because i believe that animals are good eaters and cultivate love and responsibility.

And uds? i have pets?



Comentarios