Evaluation of your Blogging Experience

Hi friends! How are you? Today we are in the last post of this blog, so we will talk about how this experience was for me and for you.

I think that making a blog was a new experience that I liked and helped me a lot, to write about topics that interest me and think about other issues that ask us, it is interesting to question them and makes them more entertaining to answer.
On the other hand, I believe that my writing skills, much more, with this tool, I learned a little bit better and I knew many new words that made me speak also of an exercise that became easier. Finally for future English courses I think that what could be improved is that students can choose the way in which the topics they are interested in to write in their blogs or also put options on topics. To my taste I would like to be able to write about everyday things like what you plan to do in the summer, the music you listen to or your relationship with your friends.
This was the last post of this blog friends, leave me your comments on what they thought you blogged to you, they liked what he wrote? would you make a blog? greetings friends! bye!


Comentarios